There are many ways in which you can choose the name of your baby, but the importance of that name remains the same throughout your child’s lifetime. Many believe that the name given to a person can signify personality traits, physical traits, and how others view that person. This significance will shape your child into the person they will become. One way that can bring harmony, fortune, adoration, and good will to your child is to choose a name based on a psychic number.
Most people choose their baby names based on family tradition or current baby name trends. The use of numerology is a very valid way to break the mold of how to choose your child’s name that has equally significant meaning and purpose as mainstream methods have. Tamil numerology is the most common method of numerology used, but a more precise numerological method involves Chaldean numerology. Both methods are very similar, but Tamil numerology is easier to understand and use when it comes to finding a good baby name.
In Tamil numerology, each letter in the alphabet is assigned a specific number.
- The letters A, I, J, Q, and Y are assigned the number 1.
- Letters B, K, and R are assigned the number 2.
- C, G, L, and S are assigned the number 3.
- Number 4 represents the letters D, M, and T.
- Number 5 represents the letters E, H, N, and X.
- Number 6 represents the letters U, V, and W.
- The number 7 represents the letters O and Z.
- And the last number 8 represents the letters F and P.
Each number has a meaning attached as well.
- Number 1 represents people who are leaders.
- Number 2 signifies someone who enjoys harmony and balance.
- Number 3 expresses energy and friendliness.
- Number 4 signifies someone who is practical and down to earth.
- Number 5 represents someone who is flexible, seeks knowledge, and enjoys freedom.
- Number 6 expresses trustworthiness and stability, as well as artistic tendencies.
- Number 7 embodies deep thinking, intuitiveness, wisdom, and quietness.
- Number 8 represents judgment, authority, and power.
- And lastly, number 9 represents a helpful nature, as well as selfishness.
So, using this simple method, the name Anna for example has the numbers 1+5+5+1, which in total is 11, and this would be Anna’s number. You can further add numbers in a name together for more meaning. 1+1 = 2 (each numeral 1 derived from 11), assigning Anna a number 2. According to Tamil numerology, Anna’s name can represent someone who is spiritual and loves peace. This is of course, heavily simplified, but it’s a good start. The date of birth also has significance in Tamil numerology and is used to help determine the numerical profile of a person, as do many other factors.
Numerology is a great resource in helping to determine the name of your child. Its complexity leaves a lot of room for learning about baby names and what significance they have. There is, of course, no one right way to choose a baby name, but it’s worth considering.
Hi, all! My name is Aanandita and I am a numerology enthusiast! I love numerology and have been into it ever since I was 14. I have had some friends and numerology customers who have been prodding me to start a numerology blog, so I thought what better name for a numerology blog than Tamil Numerology?